Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Camera You have with You

"Your best camera is the one you have with you"- a gazillion (correct) people

I remember when I first started enjoying photography, I would carry my camera everywhere.  I always had my bag around my shoulder.  As my life has gathered other responsibilities(like a real job) I use my phone more and more to take photos.  A camera phone will never replace a stand alone digital camera(at least not until they put an actual lens into them) but having the ability to snap, edit, and share photos on the go is something that we all have come to enjoy... and with good results.  Here are a few images shot with a Samsung Charge smartphone. 

I left some of them in full resolution, so you may have to scroll to see the entire image.  Unless you have a high resolution screen(unlike me:)


Ashley at Devil Canyon(in camera panorama)

The Green River, UT

Macro Fun

A tunnel in Billings, MT

Lady bug next to a HUGE PITFALL


The Neighbors across the street.


Just down the road
Plants plants everywhere here..
The Needles District of Canyonlands National Park, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment