Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Justin and Ashley | Virginia Engagment Photographer

 Recently I had the pleasure of hanging out with this couple, Justin and Ashley.  We almost cancelled the shoot due to weather(apparently Ashley thinks that 60° is too cold), but I told her that she just needed to 'man up' and do it!  I said this partly because I was really excited to go shooting, and partly because I rented an 85mm 1.2 L and was pumped to use it, and partly because she just needed to man up. 

Well, I can see that she did 'man up' indeed.  We were wading through a creek, hiking through brush, and spending time up at Doughton Park, which can be a bit chilly when the wind picks up.

The fun I had with his couple set the fun scale to a new maximum.  I had a great time and they are pleased with the images.  And aside from the time where I slipped on top of a waterfall and almost fell to my death, the shoot went off without a hitch.  :)




At the Brenigar Cabin



At a waterfall in Northern North Carolina



Sunset at Doughton Park

Some great color during sunset at Doughton Park


After sundown shot at the Bluffs Lodge Terrace




Justin and Ashley put in some time making props and the results were great.


No comments:

Post a Comment