Thursday, September 27, 2012

Comers Creek Falls

An hour drive and a twenty minute walk is about all it takes to get to here from Piper's Gap, VA.  I took the dog on this little trek not expecting to stay long since the sun was unobstructed as I left the house.

Once I got there, a layer of clouds slowly started to move in, allowing me to shoot the falls with a little more control.  A canopy of trees and a cloudless day can mean some nasty shadows, shadows that render photos worthless in my book.

Here are the images from yesterday's 'dog walk'.
The color in Virginia is only getting better... so stay tuned:)



The noise of this falls is best portrayed in this images(it has a bit of a roar)




If you look REALLY closely you can see little Margot the Yorkie on the bank




The clouds really started rolling in as I left

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big picture with the bridge! (but I didn't see Margot)

    ReplyDelete